Child Protection System
Publication date: 21 September 2022 - 25 Safar 1444
This system aims to the following:
- Confirmation on the principles adopted by the Islamic law, the international regulations and agreements on that K.S.A has signed, and which maintain child rights and protect children from all the forms of abuses and negligence.
- Protecting child from all the forms of abuses and negligence that the child might be exposed to in the surrounding environment.
- Ensure the rights of the child who has been exposed to abuse and negligence through providing the required care.
- Spreading awareness with the child rights and familiarize him/her with those rights.
- For the complete by-law provision perusal please upload the attached file.
You can view the Child Protection System in Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers by clicking here