Supporting government agencies in responding to crises and disasters by motivating the private and civil sectors, individuals and institutions to finance and implement relief and support initiatives that mitigate the social and economic impacts resulting from these crises and disasters.
- improve living
- Community participation by volunteering.
- damage mitigation.
- Achieving solidarity and social integration.
Increase community contributions.
- Providing service, material and in-kind assistance to those affected.
- Mobilizing and employing community efforts to reduce harm.
- Financing relevant community initiatives and projects.
- The most needy families.
- productive families.
- Unemployed workers.