Protection against Harming
Publication date: 21 September 2022 - 25 Safar 1444
The System aims to the following:
- Ensure protection against harming of all kinds.
- Provide assistance and treatment, and work to provide accommodation, social , psychological and health care assistance.
- Take the necessary legal measures to hold the culprit accountable to punish him.
- To spread awareness among the members of the community about the concept of harming and its implications.
- To treat behavioral phenomena in society, which indicate the existence of an appropriate environment for the occurrence of cases harming.
- Finding scientific and practical mechanisms to deal with harming.
To view the full text of the regulation, please download the attached file.
you can view the Protection against Harming in Bureau of Experts at the Council of Ministers by clicking here