Beta version


Publication date: 14 November 2019 - 17 Rabi' al-awwal 1441

• If any amount is deducted from the worker’s wages for reasons other than those specified in this Law without his written consent, or if the employer delays, without a valid justification, payment of the worker’s wages beyond the due date set forth in the governing Law, the worker, his representative or the head of the competent Labor Office may submit a request to the labor courts of the settlement of labor disputes to order the employer to return to the worker any wrongfully-deducted amounts or to pay him his outstanding wages.

• The foregoing labor courts may, if it establishes that the employer has unjustifiably deducted the said amounts or delayed the payment of the wages, impose on the employer a fine not exceeding double the amount deducted from the worker’s wage or double the outstanding wages.

About Article

business sector


Article (8)The domestic worker my obtain a weekly day of rest, as agreed upon by the parties to the contract.Article (10)The domestic worker shall be entitled to a one-month paid leave if such domesti...


Article (3)