Through the service provision channel by pressing the Start Service button
Children's Hospitality Centers
This service allows the male or female citizen to obtain a license for a private children's home center of various types ( ) electronically without the need to visit the Ministry or its branches.
The most prominent advantages of the service: submitting the application, obtaining approval, and communicating with the owner electronically, with an explanation (required documents - steps to implement the service - service files).
- Click on the required service
- Log in to the rehabilitation and social guidance platform
- They issued an initial approval as a "normal characteristic" for private children's hospitality centers
- They issued an initial approval as a legal status for private children's hospitality centers
- Cancellation of the initial approval for private children's hospitality centers.
- Issuing a license for private children's hospitality centers
- Transfer of ownership of private children's centers
- Transfer service for the headquarters of children's hospitality centers
Regulatory controls for private children's hospitality centers
The first stage / data required to obtain the initial approval
Data (natural adjective):
National address and place of residence
Contact information for the owner.
Data (legal capacity):
The commercial register or license or what proves its legal status in accordance with the regulations
To specify the name of his regular representative, and to provide his national identification number
Contact information for the delegate
To obtain civil defense requirements, click on the link https://salamah.998.gov.sa/#/landing/journey
To obtain my requirements, click on the link https://apps.balady.gov.sa/LicenseStandard/Default?sid=7010
The second stage / data required to obtain a license
Initial approval number
Commercial Registration No
The address of the center on the map
Attach the required documents (civil defense license - approved HDSI office visit report - municipal license)